Raising awareness about mental health and the impact it can have on someone’s life and those around them is something I feel very passionate about. Now, more than ever I am called to help people work towards living a life where they feel they have the resources available to them to allow them to live a happy, healthy and positive life.
As a first step on this mission… I am super excited to introduce to you ‘Adorn Your Soul’ in aid of Pieta.
The relevance of Pieta’s work in today’s world goes without saying. We are living in uncertain times which can have a huge impact on people’s overall wellbeing. The work Pieta do to help people who are engaging in self-harm, with suicidal ideation, or bereaved by suicide is remarkable. But they can’t do it alone. 80% of Pieta’s funding comes from the public and so I thought they were the perfect charity to support with this programme.
For more information on the work Pieta do please check out their website here.
‘Adorn your Soul’ is a three week wellness journey bringing you back to your soul . The programme runs from Sunday 8th November at 10am to Saturday 26th November.
Take yourself on a journey over the next three weeks to discover your desires, needs and what truly makes you happy. I will guide you through a journey of journaling, reflection, manifestation and so much more.
After the three weeks you will hopefully be armed with your own personal wellness toolkit including all your favourite wellbeing techniques which you can draw upon whenever you want or need.
This journey will include but not be limited to:
- Journal Prompts
- Weekly Meditations
- Weekly challenges and videos
- Daily affirmations
- Book Recommendations
- Tips and Tricks on how to live a more present life
Our motto is to ‘Help yourself while helping others’.
Tickets are €20 plus a €2 booking fee (to cover transaction fees on ticket sales- paypal and ticket tailor only) ALL other monies will be forwarded to Pieta
Tickets can be bought here (https://buytickets.at/adornie/445534)
After you purchase your ticket you will receive an email with a link to a private Instagram account which you can request to follow. Everyone that buys a ticket will be added to the instagram account before the course starts. Please ensure you add your instagram handle when buying your ticket to enable us to grant you access.
The content is available for you to view in your own time. You don’t need to be available to watch the content when it goes live. I will post around 2 to 3 videos a week and lots of other content throughout the week but again, look at this in your own time and when you feel called to.
See below for full T&C’s.
I am so excited for you to join me on this journey. This will be a very insightful, interactive and fun three weeks. All you need to bring is an open mind, a positive attitude and a journal to keep track of your journey.
Cannot wait to see you there
And one last word of mention. Thank you to Amanda from https://amandalennondesign.ie/ for designing the graphics for this campaign. They are so cool, don’t you think?
Terms and Conditions
- This programme is designed to be a positive, fun and interactive environment. Bullying and Nasty comments will not be tolerated and access will be removed for anyone causing disruption to other members of the programme
- Access can be denied if the facilitator feels fit to do so. Full refund will be provided in this instance only.
- Access will only be granted for those who have bought a valid ticket. Please ensure you add your instagram handle when purchasing the ticket to ensure access is granted
- Tickets are non refundable and non transferable
- All personal information taken at time of booking your ticket will be deleted once the course has ended
- All content is the property of Adorn.ie. Redistribution is prohibited.