Yup, you read right? I think I have found my HG primer and guess what?! It’s less than a fiver!! When some of my insta pals (I don’t like referring to y’all as followers) recommended the Catrice Light Correcting Serum Primer to me I knew it must be a good one. You didn’t lead me wrong, this stuff is UNREAL.
I am going to keep this short and to the point. I genuinely believe people now want short, no bull reviews instead of lots of waffling. What do you think?
So what do I love about this primer?
- The price is insane. At only 4.95 for 14ml you can’t go wrong
- This genuinely reminds me of Becca’s Backlight priming filter which costs around 8 times the price of this
- It gives the most natural radiance to the skin
- It leaves the skin looking smooth, healthy and just overall more youthful
- There is no sign of glitter, just pure glow. We all know how much I hate glitter in face products!!
- The applicator is super handy
- The packaging is expensive and sleek looking
- Very Versatile – Can be used under foundation, mix with foundation, on top as a subtle highlight or on its own for a natural look
- Although most radiance primers do tend to emphasis pores I don’t feel this one does. It is very forgiving
- It doesn’t create excess oil on the skin. If you have slightly oily skin, you might even enjoy this.
- They small bloody delish
What don’t I like about this product?
- I do wish the bottle was a little bigger. I use this so much that it tends to run out quickly
- As far as primers go I think this is best for giving that glow as opposed to making foundations last longer. I tend to use powder for that anyway.
This primer is available in two shade, Candlelight which is a the lightest and Sunlight which looks amazing on tanned skin. I often mix the two for days when I am in between tanning. Sunlight would be stunning worn alone on holidays.
So, are you sold yet? I promise you, you won’t be disappointed. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants that extra glow.
Catrice products are available in lots of stockists nationwide. I pick mine up in Penneys or McCabes pharmacy.
Have you tried this for yourself? Don’t forget to rate it below and tell us all your experience of the product.