Put the makeup brush down! There is a new powder on the block and she is bloody brilliant!! Yep, the Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder isn’t the cheapest but for me it’s like nothing I have tried before.
About the product
- Ultra refined loose powder to give the skin a flawless finish
- Finely milled
- Light reflective particles blur imperfections (fine lines, pores, imperfections)
- Translucent so good for all skin colours
- Your skin literally looks airbrushed after using this (check out my photo below to see it in action)
- Feels so lightweight, comfortable and not at all drying on the skin
- Leaves a beautiful natural glow to the skin
- Sets makeup really well
- The packaging is so luxe. I am obsessed with the gold sifter. It dispenses just the right amount of product
- Great for baking the under eye area
- No flashback with this product
- A little goes a very long way
- It’s a non powdery, powder. You get me?
- The price. At €47 it is definitely on the more pricey side (I do think its worth it though)
- It might not be the best powder for oily skin. I think the Laura Mercier one would be a better high end alternative here. Oilier skins tend to prefer this as a finishing powder instead of a powder to set your makeup. Although it’s not the cheapest to use on top of another powder.
Have you tried this product? Will you be buying it? The only thing that would turn me off this is the price. But now that I have it, I am obsessed and will definitely repurchase, no matter what the price!
Don’t forget to rate and comment below to let us all know your experience of this product.