Sometimes skincare can be very complicated indeed! But then sometimes, you just find a product (or a range in this case) that just works and doesn’t create a fuss. Let’s chat all thinks Uriage today. The Eau Thermale Range to be exact. This range is so simple BUT it excites me.
I have five products to share with you today and each are special and pretty fantastic in their own right. Let’s begin with the basic.
Uriage Thermal Water €12 for 150ml
- This product hydrates the skin instantly. It has a high concentrate of mineral salts which helps restore the skins natural hydration levels
- It is UNREAL for calming sensitive skins
- Protection is another benefit to this product. Those super powdered mineral salts work to restore the skins barrier function.
- An amazing product for rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis prone skin
- This can be used on it’s own, as a toner, to refresh makeup during the day or my favourite way to use it is to apply it after my makeup. Let it sit and then pat in with a beauty sponge!! Game Changer!!
- Can be used for all skins but particularly anyone that is sensitive or has concerns of dehydration.
Uriage Water Serum (€21 for 30ml)
- I feel this product is one of the nicest hydrating serums I have tried
- The skin feels and looks fresh after use
- Long lasting hydration
- Lightweight so great for oily skins that have dehydrated areas
- A little goes a long way
- The pump bottle allows you to dispense just the right amount
This range has really proven yet again that you don’t need to spend an absolute fortune on every skincare product to see results!! I have seen more results with this range than I have with many higher end alternatives!
Uriage Light Water Cream (€18 for 40ml)
- Very similar benefits to the serum but this is moisturising as well as hydrating
- Lightweight, great for under makeup
- Great for normal to combo skins and even dry skins that need to restore hydration. I would suggest oily skins only use this at night or for a period of time until desired results are achieved.
Uriage Water Sleeping Mask (€19 for 50ml)
- Seriously, if you are a fan of overnight masks this is definitely one to try
- This is worn overnight and I can honestly say I can see an obvious difference in my skin the morning after using this.
- The skin looks more hydrated, glowing and just better!!
- My skin looks plumper and more youthful.
- I even use this around my eyes and it works fab
- This is one of the best overnight masks I have tried
Uriage Silky Body Lotion (€13 for 200ml)
- This is such a hydrating, lightweight and fast working body cream
- The skin looks glowy and super hydrated after using this
- Stays feeling hydrated all day
- Amazing for use with fake tan to prolong the wear of the tan
- Contains thermal water, hyaluronic acid and shea butter so it is moisturising as well as hydrating
- Great for sensitive skins
- So comfortable and not at all sticky to wear
- Smells fresh.
- The packaging makes it easy to get almost all of the product out
I think you get the idea. If you are looking to quench your skin with a boost of hydration but don’t want to overspend then i think the Uriage Eau Thermale range is ideal and a great place to start.
Have you tried anything from the range? What is your favourite? Leave your recommendations below. Next on my list is the water eye cream and I might even try some of the Age Protect range.
I hope you found this post useful. Let me know your thoughts below and don’t forget to rate the range if you have tried it. You can buy Uriage products from lots of pharmacies nationwide. Roches also stock this range and you can use my code Adorn1 for a further 15% off (not af link).
To learn more about my other skincare must have products you can check out these posts. Enjoy.
I did receive some of these products as PR samples. However, I have since went out and bought the Thermal Water, Body Lotion and the mask again as I just loved them so much. Ya hear me?!